Wednesday, September 28, 2005

XD @ survey.

-College leaders (P & VP) communicate academic achievements and targets to inspire staff and students towards better performance.

-College leaders (P & VP) communicate CCA achievements and targets to inspire staff and students towards better performance.

-College leaders (P & VP) are committed to addressing the concerns of the stakeholders.

-I am satisfied with the college administration (P, VP, HODs, Office Staff).


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No. SD all the way!

-I feel that the contributions of the CIP activities that I have engaged in are significant to the society.

I still fail to see how getting people to drop money into a tin can can really help.

-The instructor or coach engaged under the CCA I belong to provides quality service.

What instructor? We have requested for an I Chess coach/ Bridge coach, and we have not obtained anything, with the funding being the main issue.

-The college has a good public image.

20/20 Slacker college! \o/

-Students in TPJC generally demonstrate the college values (commitment, teamwork, passion for life, perseverance, innovation, independent learning).

Since when?

-The canteen food is of acceptable standard.

Even my pet cat get better food at home, and we are talking about biscuits here.

-I am able to gain access to computers in the college when I need them.

I would, if those guys in the library isn't always on Yahoo Pool/forum searching/blog surfing.

-The formal leadership training I received is effective.

Not for me, but when I saw this, I was laughing.

Since when did we have a training?

-Overall, I am satisfied with the college.

Give a guess, genius. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home